¿Cómo estás? Learning Spanish with La Profesora Forest
Start studying SPANISH FINAL / Answer the questions in complete sentences.. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools.... If No está. is used as a complete sentence on its own, it means (He/She) isn't here. No, ésta---No, this one (referring to a noun in fem.
1.1 Study Guide Señora Nik Español
Keep on reading this guide so you can find a complete and relevant list of the essential question words in Spanish. Always remember that in Spanish if the subject of the sentence is singular or plural it means that it will also affect subsequent parts of the sentence.... Answer to: How does 'como estas' translate? By signing up, you'll get thousands of step-by-step solutions to your homework questions. You can also... By signing up, you'll get thousands of step-by
II. Vocabulario. A. Answer each question in a complete
Spanish Sentences using estas Home Spanish Sentences Maker estas (lang: sp) The Sentence Maker allows you to enter a word or phrase in the text box below and retrieve translated sentence pairs (English and Spanish) containing that word/phrase. how to become debt free in 6 months Hello again, Here are the answers for comparison with your own: answer in complete sentences 1. Que te gusta hacer en tu tiempo libre? Que te gusta hacer en tu …
Spanish I – Online Taco
Alternately, como estas could be read as “like these [unspecified things of feminine grammatical gender”. I came across a quote from a player on a website from Spain dedicated to soccer/fútbol: Oportunidades como estas no hay que dejarlas escapar , literally “Opportunities like these , … how to answer when questions ¿Como Estas Hoy? means ‘how are you today?’ and Live Lingua Spanish teacher Jabier Portillo Castillo is here to help you add some variety to your responses to the question. Because after all, …
How long can it take?
Answer in complete sentences 1. Que te gusta hacer en tu
- AnswerGarden » ¿Cómo estás? Usa "estoy" o "tengo" y
- Mj Spanish i Intermdidate Module 1 ReviewauthorSTREAM
- Question and answer (informal) Flashcards Quizlet
- Spanish help please!!! Thx 15Point!!!? Yahoo Answers
How To Answer Como Estas In A Complete Sentence
Please remember: Always use complete sentences for all your answers. These are samples – I may ask you some of these, or I may not, but if you learn them you will do well on your DBAs.
- These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. bab.la is not responsible for their content. Read more here . Spanish ¿ Cómo puede explicarse, en estas condiciones, el aumento global de la masa presupuestaria?
- One interesting answer if you feel kind off attract the speaker is answer: “No tan bien como tú” or “No tan bien como estas tú” (Which means “Not as good as you are “) is like saying he/she is hot.
- As a complete sentence, "¿Cómo está mi amor?" could either be a question of a third person (How is my beloved doing?) or a reflective question (How is my [feeling of] love?).
- Making comparisons tan como El hockey es tan popular como la natación. El hockey no es tan popular como la natación. El hockey no es tan popular como la natación. 1B-Review Making comparisons To say that people or things are equal to each other, use tan _ adjective _ como.