HiFi Audio and Your PC A Definitive Guide Audiogurus
28/01/2009 · My laptop has built in bluetooth and i was wondering if there is a type of bluetooth receiver that can hook up to the rca inputs on my receiver and my computer would transmit audio …... Jeff, I've read your reviews of headphones that use a USB dongle to stream any and all audio to it wirelessly. Do you know an affordable (less than $60) way to do this and send audio to a receiver?
connecting laptop to receiver for sound High-Def Digest
DIRECTV is one of the most popular choices in home satellite entertainment, offering high-quality picture and sound. To get the most out of your DIRECTV receiver, however, you will want to connect it to an external audio receiver or amplifier for home theater-quality sound.... 27/01/2006 · Okay, My motherboard has onboard sound. At home, I used to like to hook my receiver up to my pc through the optical out of the motherboard. When I was at school without the receiver …
Using bluetooth to stream audio to a receiver TechSpot
Jeff, I've read your reviews of headphones that use a USB dongle to stream any and all audio to it wirelessly. Do you know an affordable (less than $60) way to do this and send audio to a receiver? how to add folder in ipad Can I add Internet radio stations to my Yamaha network receiver? Can I pass HDMI audio signals through a Yamaha receiver to my TV speakers? Can I take my Yamaha AV receiver …
No sound after connecting laptop to tv using wireless
Going with a receiver will ensure that you have all the most popular sound formats covered, and in terms of flexibility, a receiver will let you use your desktop speakers or upgrade to hi-fi speakers. how to draw people for kids 7/11/2008 · I want to listen to Yahoo Radio stations on my louder home theater system instead of the smaller laptop speakers. I have an Onkyo receiver that has surround sound speakers and I would like to set up my computer to play music from online radio stations at a party I am having.
How long can it take?
Connecting Laptop to Receiver for sound AVSForum.com
- Logitech USB Powered Bluetooth Audio Receiver for Streaming
- 5.1 surround sound (DD and DTS) from Laptop to Av Receiver
- What's the easiest way to stream audio from my laptop to a
- HiFi Audio and Your PC A Definitive Guide Audiogurus
How To Connect Laptop To Receiver For Sound
12/11/2016 · Ok I have the laptop connected to my tv via hdmi, then the tv's audio connected to my receiver.. however to get sound out through the receiver i …
- 4/01/2007 · I just bought a Pioneer VXS84TSXi receiver which has a USB input. A standard USB A to B cable can be connected to a PC or laptop for streaming audio from the
- 27/04/2007 · My new laptop has an HMDI output, which has been great to watch movies on my front projector. In my setup I have to connect to the laptop directly to the projector.
- unless you are playing games or movies most sound will be in stereo only. even netflix doesnt support 5.1 via pc for the most part i have windows 7 and connect in just about the same way (except i
- 13/05/2013 · im using the home theater. my sound goes through my video card to the a/v receiver via HDMI. once you boot your computer up via HDMI right click on the speakers icon in the taskbar and open playback devices then it should say your tv name or receiver at the bottom click on configure and the rest is easy. the sound card you got will not do 5.1 (sorda) but you will need a reciver that dose